WE CAN HELP!
KAPP (Kindergarten Admissions Preparation Program) is an early childhood program developed by Advantage Testing of Houston created to prepare students and their families for the Pre-K and Kindergarten admissions process. Recognizing the significant demands that the admissions process places on children and their families, we have developed a comprehensive program for Pre-K and Kindergarten admissions readiness. Visit our website at www.KinderReadiness.com.
• sharpens critical thinking skills for entrance exams such as the WPPSI™*
• increases confidence by working one-on-one with adults
• nurtures appropriate social and emotional regulation skills for visiting days
• prepares child for group interviews with school admissions
• enhances early reading, writing, and vocabulary skills
• reinforces age-appropriate fine motor skill development
• provides suggestions to parents that support development at home
• IS FUN – we use games and play to accomplish our goals